How Do I Stay Connected with God and My Church?
Due to the current Coronavirus & the Stay at Home Order, Pastor Willis will be continuing to work very hard to ensure our church continue to grow in the Lord! Here are a few ways that you can STAY CONNECTED:
1. Attend Weekly "Online Services": Sunday School at 9 a.m. - Sunday Worship at 10 a.m.
and Wednesday Bible Study at 6:30 p.m.
2. Stay in the "WORD" and use this extra time to study your bible.
3. Stay in Prayer for our church, families, community, countries, and each other.
4. Call your Church Buddy! Check in on each other! You can bring a SMILE to someone by a phone call! If you do not have a church buddy contact Sis. Tia Stroy.
5. Ministry Leaders continue to meet with your ministry. We have Conference Call Numbers that are available for each ministry. Contact Sis. Linda Kirkland to set up your meeting request.
6. Each Ministry has been provided with an email address. This is another avenue for us to stay connected to each other.